TWO DAYS TO NAVIGATE DOWN THE ARDÈCHE AT YOUR OWN PACE WITH NIGHT IN A CAMPSITE;
8 KM/5 MILES + 24 KM/15 MILES
|Web tarif||Normal tarif|
|Adults||50 €||58 €|
|Children(de 7 à 14 ans)||30 €||36 €|
|Chldren 3rd place(de 7 à 11 ans)||25 €||25 €|
|Groupe9 à 20 pers.||47 €||47 €|
|Groupe21 pers. et +||43 €||43 €|
Vous pouvez également réserver votre descente en imprimant et en nous retournant le formulaire de réservation à télécharger ci-contre
Règlement le jour de la descente.
Pour les groupes (à partir de 9 personnes), contatez-nous pour réserver.
The “Comfort” formula (8 + 24 km / 5 + 15 miles) is spread over 2 days, which enables you to paddle down the river at your own pace, and to benefit from the activities and a restful night in a camping site with swimming pool, bar, restaurant, and all local amenities.
On the first day, you will travel 8 km/5 miles down the river to Châmes, located after the beautiful Pont d’Arc.
You will be met their by one of our minibuses, which will bring you back to base so that you can be directed to the camping site where you will stay overnight.
On the following day, you will be driven back to Châmes, where you will board your canoe for the second stage of your trip – 24 km/15 miles, including travelling through the Ardèche Gorges canyon to reach Sauze.
Our minibus will drive you back to your vehicle (you may choose to swap around the stages : 8 + 24 km or 24 + 8 km).
• The two-day canoe or kayak trip
• All the nautical equipment
• Explanation of the course and initiation to set off
• All minibus services
Departure for 8 km stage : any time from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, return every hour on the hour
Departure for 24 km stage : from 8:30 am to 10:00 am, return between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
• Option 1 : +10€ / pers. Camping spot with your own equipment.
• Option 2 : +45€/pers. With fitted “tithome” type tent and half-board (tent with bed).
• Option 3 : +51€/pers. With mobile home and half-board.
At the time of booking, you must contact us to choose your type of accommodation.
This formula is available throughout the season.
For any quote or group bookings, please contact us.
• Instructor : 430€ for both days ; 1 instructor for a maximum of 15 people.
You must be at least 7 years-old and be able to swim to navigate on the Ardèche.
- You must be at least 7 years-old and be able to swim to navigate on the Ardèche.
- Adapt his course to his physical abilities.
- Wearing a life jacket is mandatory.
Remise de 10 % pour scolaire, étudiant, militaire, pompier, gîte de France.
- Nous acceptons les chèques vacances.
- Discount for groups of 8 or more.
- Price per person including transfer to the departure base by minibus.
- To block your reservation you must send us by mail a check of deposit to the order of "Aigue Vive" of 20 € multiplied by the number of participant with the form of booking duly completed. The balance of the payment will be made the day of the descent by all the participants.
- On j-10, if the check has not arrived we can cancel your reservation.
- In the event of bad weather, water level too high we reserve the right to cancel the descents always in the worry of your safety.
- Payment by check, cash
- We provide showers after your descent.
- We have an enclosed garage for your motorcycles.
Aigue Vive canoe rental accepts payment by cash, checks