ENJOY PADDLING DOWNSTREAM AT YOUR OWN PACE FOR 2 DAYS WITH NIGHT IN A CAMPSITE;
16 KM/10 MILES + 16 KM/10 MILES
|Web tarif||Normal tarif|
|Adults||50 €||58 €|
|Children(de 7 à 14 ans)||30 €||36 €|
|Chldren 3rd place(de 7 à 11 ans)||25 €||25 €|
|Groupe9 à 20 pers.||47 €||47 €|
|Groupe21 pers. et +||43 €||43 €|
Pour plus d'informations et pour réserver, veuillez nous contacter :
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 04 75 37 18 16
Vous pouvez également réserver votre descente en imprimant et en nous retournant le formulaire de réservation à télécharger ci-contre
Règlement le jour de la descente.
Pour les groupes (à partir de 9 personnes), contatez-nous pour réserver.
The “Freedom” formula is set over 2 days, which allows to benefit from a downstream trip at your own pace, as well as from the activities and comfort of a camping sleepover near the cliff within the nature reserve, or any other with a coach shuttle.
On the first day, and before you set off, you will leave in our custody your bulky belongings (1 bag per person + tent and duvet), which we will convey to the camping site of your choice.
You will then navigate through the Ardèche Gorges up to mid-way. You will be greeted on the beach of your choice in order to store away your equipment. You will then stroll along a picturesque pathway, leading you (within 30 to 35 minutes) to the top of the cliff overlooking the Gorges. You will reach the camping site where you will be staying, or we will drive you to any other you may have chosen, depending on your booking.
The next day, we will take you back to the top of the pathway, so you can get down (15 minutes of muscular exercise!!!) to re-join the boarding beach, board your canoe(s), and complete your second day down the Ardèche River.
The same shuttle will bring back your belongings to base, where you will have left your vehicle.
Departure between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm- Return between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
• The two-day downstream trip in canoe or kayak
• All the nautical equipment.
• The forwarding of your gear to the camping site and the coach shuttles.
• Explanation of the course and initiation to set-off.
• Option 1 : +10€ / pers. Camping spot with your own equipment.
• Option 2 : +45€/pers. With fitted “tithome” type tent and half-board (tent with bed).
• Option 3 : +51€/pers. With mobile home and half-board.
At the time of booking, you must contact us to choose your type of accommodation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any quote or group bookings. Contact us
You must be at least 7 years-old and be able to swim to navigate on the Ardèche.
- You must be at least 7 years-old and be able to swim to navigate on the Ardèche.
- Adapt his course to his physical abilities.
- Wearing a life jacket is mandatory.
Remise de 10 % pour scolaire, étudiant, militaire, pompier, gîte de France.
- Nous acceptons les chèques vacances.
- Discount for groups of 8 or more.
- Price per person including transfer to the departure base by minibus.
- To block your reservation you must send us by mail a check of deposit to the order of "Aigue Vive" of 20 € multiplied by the number of participant with the form of booking duly completed. The balance of the payment will be made the day of the descent by all the participants.
- On j-10, if the check has not arrived we can cancel your reservation.
- In the event of bad weather, water level too high we reserve the right to cancel the descents always in the worry of your safety.
- Payment by check, cash
- We provide showers after your descent.
- We have an enclosed garage for your motorcycles.
Aigue Vive canoe rental accepts payment by cash, checks